Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an important foundation skill for every workplace.
If you ask me "who should take this training?"
My short answer is, "anyone who works with people".
Add on more urgency if you are a leader, supervisor, manager, want to make a difference in your workplace, or work closely 1-1 with team members or clients.
I currently teach 3 versions of Mental Health First Aid (MHFA). MHFA Basic, MHFA Standard (face to face) and MHFA Standard (virtual).
There are MANY benefits to taking the virtual version of Mental Health First Aid
1. It's great if you are 1 person (or a small number of team members) looking to sign up. 2. It's perfect if you are working in a remote or hybrid office environment.
3. It's accessible to everyone as long as you have a computer with audio/camera capability and a good internet connection.
4. You don't have to travel to a location for training - great for those living in more rural areas.
5. Training can support team members living in multiple time zones.
6. It's REALLY interactive - we have polls, participation, group work in virtual breakout rooms and I actively engage my training participants in the chat.
To find current virtual courses open for registration, please visit : https://www.alisonbutler.ca/shop